About Bryngelson Concrete Solutions
Reliable concrete repair company in Spokane, Coeur d'Alene & nearby
Our concrete repair and leveling solutions are non-invasive, mess-free, and long-lasting!
Stop letting sunken, damaged driveways, walkways, stairs, and other concrete slabs lower your property's curb appeal and value. Not only is sinking and cracked concrete an eyesore, but since it is a dangerous falling hazard, it can also cause liability issues. But there is no reason to worry - Bryngelson Concrete Solutions has been providing reliable concrete repair solutions to North Idaho and Eastern Washington since 2002! And unlike the faulty, disruptive, and costly concrete repair methods that come standard from other companies, including mudjacking and concrete replacements, our solutions are fast-acting, long-lasting, and easy-to-install!
Contact us to schedule a free estimate on any of our proven concrete leveling, cracked concrete repair, and concrete sealing systems. We proudly serve Idaho and Washington areas throughout Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, Post Falls, and nearby!
Why choose Bryngelson Concrete Solutions
- Trusted experience: We have been in the construction industry for many years, which means we are likely to have the answers to questions that others may not.
- Quality products: As a member of the Supportworks network, we offer industry-leading products that have been proven effective in hundreds of homes across the nation.
- Locally-owned: We call North Idaho and Eastern Washington home, which means we are familiar with the area and the conditions common for this climate.
- Quality service: We are a family-owned business in a relatively small area. So we know that word travels fast. Especially when it's about how we take good care of our customers and provide quality work!
- Professional: Our servicemen are prompt, friendly, and understanding. They are also professionally trained in the concrete repair industry. Plus, our staff continue to educate themselves to deliver the best customer experience and to redefine the typical contractor-client relationship.
- Bettering the community: We actively sponsor and donate to local organizations to help better our community. This includes:
- Sponsoring the local band, wrestling, and softball team
- Supporting Habitat for Humanity
- Supporting the Historical Society
- Supporting the Potlatch Teachers Organization
- Easy scheduling: Not everyone has time to talk on the phone. That is why we offer an easy-to-use scheduling system who prefer email or text!
- Free estimates: Once you contact Bryngelson Concrete Solutions and set an appointment, we arrive on time to help you find a solution for your concrete problems – free of charge!
About the owner
Bryngelson Concrete Solutions' owner, Bryan Bryngelson, was born and raised in Idaho. He graduated from Potlatch High School and attended North Idaho College before moving to Reno, Nevada. There, he worked as a part-time morning pre-load supervisor at UPS and worked in construction building foundations during the day for 4 years.
Later, Bryan moved to the Bay Area in California. For the next 2 years, he was a union worker on the Benicia/Martinez Bridge retrofit. After, he decided to move back to Idaho and pursue his own business. In late 2001, he opened a concrete construction company that focused on building foundations and providing traditional concrete flatwork, with a specialization in decorative concrete placement and design.
In Bryan's spare time, he is passionate about wrestling. He has even been coaching a high school wrestling team for 18 years and served on the USA Idaho amateur wrestling association board for 5 years.
Schedule a free concrete repair estimate today!
Create a safer, more beautiful, and valuable property with the industry-leading concrete repair solutions from Bryngelson Concrete Solutions. We offer free estimates throughout Idaho and Washington in Coeur d'Alene, Spokane, Veradale, Lewiston, Pullman, Greenacres, Cheney, Mead, Hayden, Post Falls, and nearby.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.